Licensing Information for Schools and Governmental Agencies


For Schools and Governmental Agencies

Located in the United States and Canada:


1. We can supply a W-9 tax document with our tax identification number should your school or governmental agency require it.

2. Normally our license for the presentation of one of our shows requires full payment of the royalty, rental and deposit fees prior to the shipment of materials. However, for schools and governmental agencies located in the United States and Canada, we can accept a school or governmental agency purchase order for the total charges due under the license in lieu of prepayment. This is with the understanding that full payment will be due no later than 14 days following the final performance date.

3. We accept payment by credit card for all orders.